Monday, December 19, 2011

Jason's College Graduation Dec. 17, 2011

So, my heart swells with pride as I announce the graduation from Columbia College of my husband Jason A. Johnson.  The ceremony was December 17, 2011, in Columbia, Missouri.  He graduated with a Bachelor of Science with a dual emphasis major of International Business and Marketing. He has worked very hard for this, not only schooling full-time online, but also working full-time at Orscheln Farm & Home RSC, being a husband and a father, a friend who will cut your hair anytime you need it, going to his daughter and son's school events, fulfilling his church callings...the list goes on. I'm posting a couple pictures and some short video clips.  Hope you all enjoy.  (You can also see these on my Facebook page if you have access, etc.)












Torey was the family videographer and I did most of the photographs.  Some were from peoples phones, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment