Monday, September 20, 2010

Our First Flag Football Experience

Neither Jason or I have any experience with flag football at an elementary level.  I played powder puff football in high school, where there was minimal tackling...and Jason played real football his senior year.  So we signed Ethan up for flag football through our local YMCA and he had his first practice and game last week.  He had a good time.  He jumped up and down and watched more than anything, because he was so excited just to be out there...but not a lot of action.  I took some photos to share with you, but there's nothing like seeing it in person.  Maybe next time I'll video.  I had to know what I was getting into, before I shared it with everyone else. lol.  Here are some pictures.


The Huddle

Smell The Fear!

Ready to Run!

Quarterback in the making...
All in all...some of the spectators thought we were at an NFL game and were taking the boundry lines super-seriously...and were all vocal and into it...the rest of us were laughing. After the game, we went straight to Wal-Mart, bought a small Ethan sized football and some cones and started...training. lol

No comments:

Post a Comment